Please read BEFORE filling out form completely!
We would love to work with everyone that calls on us, but the reality is, we cannot or may not be the best fit. We do take extra care, when reviewing each and every order that comes to us. We want you to know what to expect (from us), and what is expected of you, before we begin any project.
Our Digital Calligraphy services are done by laser, inkjet, digital or offset press.
We like to think we offer more than what you’d expect and certainly more than our rivals, but it all comes down to performing. We work primarily with referrals from our existing client base, so if you would like a reference, or 2 or 10, we’ve got ‘em!
We ask that each customer to use our “especially designed” spreadsheet. Using our familiar worksheet helps us process each order seamlessly, efficiently, and smoothly. We have developed a 20+ checklist to examine and inspect each spreadsheet for accuracy. We do NOT check addresses, names, or Zip codes for that matter, as we suspect you know your guest list best. However, we ask you to work with us regarding unusual spellings and addresses, especially those out of the country that should be left “as is.” We do not just “print as is” because we want you to be pleased with the outcome.
If we see something out of the ordinary, we will call it to your attention, especially if it is an incomplete address.
BASICS, PRICING & DISCOUNTS
- Basic Pricing: is provided after a completed form is received after all details from this are provided by the customer.
- Base Price Without Discount: based on orders less than $300 sale.
- Level 1 Discount: orders $301+ receive 10% discount with accompanying invitation orders.
- Level 2 Discount: orders $401+ receive 15% discount with accompanying invitation orders.
- Level 3 Discount: orders $501+ receive 20% discount with accompanying invitation orders.
- Other Discounts: are given with or without accompanying invitation order, based on sales volume offered to District School Teachers, Military, Police, Fire, Pastors, and Senior Citizens, with ID (ranging from 5-20%)
- Lead Time: Where possible we ask for a 30 day minimum notice to process your order properly. (without rush fees). Customer to provide 2 Pick-up Dates after the 30 day notice timeline.
- Taxes:Digital Calligraphy is a non-taxed service.
- Prices do not include envelopes, postage stamps or assembly of any kind.
- Prices do not include printing on LINED envelopes.
- LINED ENVELOPES If you have inner or outer LINED envelopes, please note in comments. This is considered an UPGRADE to BASE PRICING.
- XLS Spreadsheet: We require each order to use our XLS spreadsheet set up (you may easily cut and paste your addresses into it).
- Fonts: Customer provides 1 lettering FONT that matches your invitation or we do a best match. If you would like 2 or more fonts or COLOR ink other than black, this is considered an UPGRADE to BASE PRICING.
- Specialty Envelopes: thick, lined, textured or metallic stock envelopes are considered an UPGRADE to BASE PRICING.
- Specialty Set Up – PINTEREST Style: we have produced many unique and different styles (electronically) for our guests. If you see something on Pinterest or Google, you may send us the image and we can let you know if we are able to do it and then provide a price . SPECIALTY SET UP is an UPGRADE to BASE PRICING.
- Monograms, Motifs, Design Elements: we have hundreds of designs from formal, to casual, cute, funky, or suitable for corporate events. These include text dividers, frames, borders, dots, signs, doodles, floral elements and the like. If you are interested in exploring this option, MONOGRAMS, MOTIFS & DESIGN ELEMENTS ADDED are an UPGRADE to BASE PRICING. Pricing is provided after a design is chosen.
- Ink: BLACK is the BASE PRICE. We can do other colors, PMS and Multiple Inks. This is considered an UPGRADE to BASE PRICING.
- OTHER UPGRADES
Combination or Multiple Font Layout
PMS Color matching
- Payment Methods: Exact cash or check made to: TRACES OF HEAVEN
- Samples: Request a sample PDF to view our Standard and Specialty Layouts
- Customer’s Own Stock: it is most helpful to know exactly where you purchased your stock as this gives us a general idea as to which printing method to use with your project.
If we have captured your heart and desire to move forward, we look forward reviewing your completed form. A $50 deposit will be required (and applied to your order) if you wish to move ahead and reserve time on our job schedule. AFTER we receive your completed form, someone be in contact within 2-3 business days, unless a holiday falls within this time frame. After your completed form and deposit is received, we will set up a time to review your order in greater detail.
In addition to Invitations for Any Occasion and Digital Calligraphy we also offer:
- Graphic Design
- Typography Design
- Save the Dates Design, Print and Fulfillment
- Place Card Layout, Print and Fulfillment
- Wedding Programs Design and Fulfillment
- Table Number Signage Design and Fulfillment
- Menu Cards Design and Fulfillment